Tuesday 1 January 2013

New Name, New Schedule


As you've most probably seen, I have changed the name of my blog. With the new year and all, it just seemed appropriate. And, with the new name, comes a new schedule. The first addition is Music Tuesdays. I have wanted to do this Music Tuesdays thing for a while, and now is a great time to do it!

The first song I have chosen is Little Talks by Of Monsters and Men.

If you haven't heard this song before, I highly suggest you listen to it, or watch the video at least. It's a strange video, but I like it. I like that it's so imaginative and just weird. I like weird.

iTunes link to album: My Head Is An Animal
YouTube link to their channel: OfMonstersAndMenVEVO

2 comments:

  1. I love weird and imaginative music videos! I'm also a big fan of this song :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, I love this song! I can't get enough of it right now :D

      Delete